- Fun 'N Learn Summer CampSummer learning loss, also known as "summer brain drain" is a common occurrence that takes place among children during the long summer vacation....
- Read2Succeed Hiring Communications CoordinatorPosition: Communications Coordinator P/T, 25 hours a week, $9.50 an hour.
Qualifications: Excellent organizational skills with event and...
- "It's Storytime!" Literacy Event for Kids"It's Storytime!" hosted by Read2Succeed, Inc. is a monthly literacy event that promotes the importance of reading among elementary school children...
- Read2Succeed Launches Book Club for Kids!Children in K-5th grade are cordially invited to participate in this great club created to promote a love for reading and writing. Book Club...
- Read2Succeed Hiring Qualified Teachers and TutorsRead2Succeed is searching for dedicated and talented individuals to join our staff. If you are looking for an opportunity to give back to our local...
- Prev Page 1 of 2 Next
Community OutreachEmpowerment Program
Read2Succeed Hiring Communications CoordinatorMay 17, 2011Position: Communications Coordinator P/T, 25 hours a week, $9.50 an hour.
Qualifications: Excellent organizational skills with event and activities planning
Must have self motivation, creativity take great initiative and be very proactive
Strong Familiarity with programs related to reading, tutoring and mentoring
Strong Familiarity with the needs of the community being served
Excellent communications skills both professionally and informally
Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
Manage multiple tasks simultaneously with great efficiency and thoroughness
Demonstrate strong computer skills including office programs, internet and research skills
Must illustrate excellent English & Spanish skills both verbally and written.
Responsibilities: Develop and manage all aspects of public relations and marketing for R2S. This includes developing and distributing all promotional material, managing logistics and planning for information stories
Work with Executive Director on developing and distributing press releases to all media contact for activities and events planned
Manage all digital media outlets and explore new options to promote and advertise programs
Develop and/or collecting outreach flyers to distribute to potential program participants
Represent the organization in a professional matter to new key contacts willing to help promote activities
Complete all documents in a professional and timely manner
Attend program events and work with outreach coordinator on program success
Other duties as deemed necessary by supervisor.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to David Castrillon via email at firstname.lastname@example.org